Listening to your followers and customers is an integral part of the success of you, your brand and your business. Understanding what they want and need will help to garner their loyalty and allow you to grow and continue to to offer value added content and products. Find out the importance of listening to your customers and followers in today’s podcast.
Why You Should Listen
“Not listening to your customers is equal to not looking at your fuel gauge before heading off for a road trip.”
@KreativeKymona Instagram – Did You Know? Series
- Customers asked she provided
- Value to the consumer and manufacturer
“Not only does Kymona’s series benefit her followers, but the companies whose products she was featuring also found value in her Did You Know? series.”
- Mini MISTI
- Memory MISTI
“By listening to her customers, Iliana has made not only a fabulous tool, but better business decisions because of the feedback from her customer.”
Paper Clip Planet
- Quality over Trendy
- High quality, long lasting signature toppers that will satisfy her customers
“Annie chose to listen to her brand and satisfy her customers with their need for quality versus trendy products.”
- Get to the AFCI mid-year buying event in July
- Get ready for the holiday buying season now
- Get your designs ready now for the holidays
- Launch your holiday stamps in September/October
- Know your market, your customer and the theme
- Think logically
Questions to Ask Yourself
- What do your customers want?
- What would they like to know?
- How will they find, identify and know you?
- Why do they want what you have?
- And if they don’t…what DO they want?
“Sometimes it is about satisfying the customers you have versus finding ones who want what you offer.”
My Sweet Petunia/MISTI
Paper Clip Planet
Price. Market. Sell. Your Handmade Cards Online Class
My Sweet Petunia