Let’s face it, we are busy people. Life has a tendency to get in the way, responsibilities pile up and time flies by. What we want to do doesn’t always match up with what we have to do, but what if you were able to combine creativity with something you MUST do?
If you are short on time available to you, think about your creative flow and crafting habits:
- Do you need time to gather supplies?
- Does it take you 30-45 minutes perusing Pinterest for inspiration?
- Is your craft space needing some major clean up before you start?
If you are struggling to find time, think about what would best serve your times and needs:
- Do you need pops of creativity?
- Would you prefer large chunks of time to create?
- Are you constantly on the go and need something portable?
Kelly Creates Facebook Group
Rhodia Bullet Journal
Sponsored By My Sweet Petunia and the MISTI